Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

I've always got a few things I'm eyeing for my house or thinking that somebody ought to snatch up.  Here's my latests:

I want 2 of these above my island SO bad, but the shipping cost is killing it for me!



Loving this etsy shop for "bohemianish" pillows, her prices are great too.


Thinking about this stool for the boys to pull up to the coffee table when we play games.  Adds just the right amount of country rustic.





 Ikea's selection of outdoor dining is making me crave summer even more than I already am.  Why do I think I need this ensemble??? 

 What are you loving these days? 







1 comment:

  1. I totally saw that same stool on Joss and Main's website the other day and thought it was really cool too. I like Overstock's price better:) That's a pretty cool IKEA table set there. We're going there tomorrow...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete