Friday, April 8, 2011

Living Room Love



I'm on a mini spring break with my mom and boys, but I wanted to share a couple of living rooms that I wouldn't mind calling my own.

The various shades of blue with a hint of yellow and orange in the background, as well as the modern shaped chair, make this room feel pulled together and a hair funky.


Coastal Living via My Home Ideas

This may be a Christmas scene but I love everything about it!

My Home Ideas

Beautiful, fresh, sophisticated and comfy.

Lonny

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. these are stunning! i love the blue~ have a fantastic weekend with your fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great living rooms! I did see you at Danielle's, how cool. I follow her blog. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment about my master bedroom! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh I'm loving the 2nd photo! Great (& cute) storage idea!

    ReplyDelete