Friday, January 14, 2011

Gallery Wall

Am I the only one who has had cute pictures of their kids tucked away in my closet for years, because I wasn't sure what to do with all of them? Probably. You might say scrapbook them, but I don't scrapbook, darn.

So when I was contemplating what to do with the big wall in Will and Charlie's room, I knew I needed something inexpensive and meaningful. I dug out all the pictures I love of each of the boys separately and together, put them in my favorite IKEA black Ribba frames to tie them all together, and the end result makes me smile every time I look at it.

P.S They look quite crooked in the pictures but they really are straight:)


I love that some of the pictures are black and white, some are colored, and some are professionally done while others are snap shots.

It is a daily reminder of how big they are getting and that I need to just enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment