Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Black and White Fabric Favorites

When I envision drapes for my living room I definitely have something black and white in my head. My walls are "olive grey" and I like the idea of the black and white combo standing out subtly (that's kind of contradicting). As I've said before, my city doesn't have much to offer in the way of fabric stores and I never made it to Salt Lake last week, so I continue to search the web for the perfect drapes. Here's what I've found and am considering:



Buy Fabrics

I had planned on posting my new and improved entry way today, but I ended up ordering this cutie



to go with this cutie...and I found out it was back ordered the day after I ordered it. So I will wait, and hope it will be worth it!


Have a great day!







2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with black and white...love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous! The fabric is just perfect for that pattern.
    To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete