Monday, March 28, 2011

Tasteful Easter Decor

Is that a rude name for a post? I hope not, I just honestly don't love pastels or bunnies.

Do you decorate for Easter? I do, mostly because it puts me in the Easter/Spring mood and I think it gets my kids excited as well. I found some pretty yummy Easter decor I thought I would share to get your wheels turning on ways to dress up your house for the holiday!

Simple, beautiful.

(Martha Stewart Living)

So springish for a centerpiece!

(Better Homes and Gardens)

I've had this table in my file for awhile now, one day I will re-create it:)

(Country Living)

These felted eggs are just what I have in mind

(A Stash Toys)

All the elements of spring!

(Martha Stewart Living)

How adorable would these be for a party favor?! Monogrammed and filled with goodies!


(Country Living)

And these lovelies would be so festive for an entry table


(Martha Stewart Living)

Now if it would quit snowing maybe I could really get in the spirit:)

2 comments:

  1. All lovely. Probably won't be any decorating going on at my house, but definitely some egg coloring in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i loved the title of the post--so with you:) i love all of this chic decor:) i am thinking of growing some wheat grass for easter decor:)

    ReplyDelete