Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fabric Resources


I'm in a rut! I so badly want to move forward on my living room and get projects going while I save up money for a couch. But I can't wrap my brain around what fabrics to incorporate or exactly what colors to do. I thought I had it figured out, but as usual my mind keeps changing:)

As I have scoured the internet for the "perfect" fabric, I've come across some really great textile websites, thought I would share.

Online Fabric Store- I've done some comparison shopping with this one. They have pretty good deals.

(Waverly Chippnedale $6.90/yd)


House Fabric - You've got to dig a little here


(Iman)

Fabric Guru - I kind of love this site, there are some treasures to be found!

(Eastwick Pottery)




Warehouse Fabrics Inc.- I've been thinking about this one for living room panels

(Hampstead Ebony $10.98/yd)


Beautiful Fabrics- Filled with AMAZING textiles, just a little out of my price range:)

(Kenna Surf)


(Jammer Mojo)


Lewis and Sheron Textile Co. -Some way fun fabrics at really reasonable prices!

(cross section $10.98/yd)


(20864)


Hopefully there are a few sites here that you aren't familiar with. If your like me you need new resources from time to time:)

3 comments:

  1. I just joined your blog! I also just did a post today on a great fabric resource that you might want to add to your list. Mary Jo's Cloth Store always has great prices. see the post here: http://designbebe.blogspot.com/2011/02/tip-for-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I'm always looking for fabric resources. I paid $9.95 for that first Waverly fabric a couple years ago and that was marked down from $19.99 so I know that's a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great, i will definitely be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete