Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stylish Coat Hooks

I've been brainstorming about how to put together my entry way, so that its functional but stylish. Really the most traffic in this space is from kids. Whether it be my boys coming and going, or their friends who are taking coats and shoes off and on. It got me thinking that I should possibly put some coat hooks in the entry (novel idea, right?).

I'm thinking more along the lines of fun but classy.

I was in love with this guy (but $20 for one is a bit steep):
(Anthropologie)

A few more beauties from Anthropologie:






Etsy was kind of a coat hook haven:

A single piece of drift wood
(aaa driftwood salvage)

Kind of love something about these:
(interference design)


(Knob Creek Metal Arts)

These little branches are probably my favorites:



(Vermont Branch Co)



(Precious Handicraft)

An animal head look-a-like (or look-different:)


Just because something is functional doesn't mean it can't be fabulous:) Happy Thursday Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment