Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vintage Meets Modern

I mentioned yesterday how I love a room that looks put together over time. I think what draws me to those spaces is the concept of "old meets new", giving the room character and depth.


The vintage cabinets take on a whole new look, lacquer can seriously make any piece a show stopper!

(Younger and Ziskin via Decor Pad)


The contrast between the distressed table and crisp frames works wonderfully.

(Elle Decor)


Lauren Liess is one of my favorite designers/bloggers. Her style is the perfect example of vintage meets modern.

(photos by Helen Norman)


So many vintage finds on the mantle, opposite zebra benches, it totally works!

(lonny)

Beautiful! The touches of gold are for sure the icing on the cake.

(designer Windsor Smith via Decor Pad)

1 comment:

  1. I spy the annie selke links fabric in the first pic too...I was just googling that!

    ReplyDelete